Tuesday, June 24, 2008

To: God
Re: Solutions

Well, that makes me feel a bit better. I was worried that someone was going to do something that meant I was never born or something. I don’t want to blink out of existence.


If there’s only one truth, where did all the different religions come from? How did they all end up so different?


Maybe casual sex won’t go away, but that’s against Christianity too. If people didn’t have casual sex, there wouldn’t be any need for contraception. If you have sex, there’s always a chance the woman could get pregnant, contraception or not. The answer is not to have sex full stop, not to use contraception.


Oh wow, that’s such a beautiful description of love. That’s what it should be like. Of course, it doesn’t always work out like that.


With incestual relationships, it’s not leaving it to chance that their children could have genetic problems, and like I said about that deaf couple, deliberately causing problems for your children is wrong. It’s not quite the same I know, but it’s on the same level, since it’s not leaving it to chance. People with genetic disorders will never be able to eliminate the chance that their children will be born ‘wrong’. People having incest can – they can have children with someone else with no chance it’ll go wrong (well, relatively, anyway. I know there’s always a chance it’ll go wrong with anyone).


I didn’t really expect you to say anything to Gabriel, but I’m ready to try anything that might work. I guess it’s nice to have a break, but once she comes back it’s going to start all over again. I’m getting tired of having 30 second showers because Gabriel’s watching me.


Have you had any experiences yet involving the murder of angels who watch people in the shower? It’s not going to be long before I feel the need to do something to Gabriel if she doesn’t stop. She’s really annoying me. I’m only joking at the moment, but you know I can’t control myself when I get really upset.


Gabriel, hence the reason I couldn’t tell Jack about any of this. The best possible reaction I could expect would be that he wouldn’t believe me and dismiss it. I know how I would have reacted if someone had tried to tell me a few months ago about things.


This is one promise you should make. I won’t change my mind about not wanting you to watch me. If I do, I’ll let you know. Until then, I really want you to promise me you won’t do it again.


Suddenly, you going doesn’t seem like such a good idea to me. Don’t leave me with Camael! Is there no-one else? I’d rather have you stay and watch me in the shower. I think so, anyway. I don’t know, that’s a tough call.


-Poppy

No comments: