Saturday, May 24, 2008

To: Poppy
Re: Fear and Forgiveness

Getting over fears like that takes confronting them and practice. But something like this doesn't really interfere with your life and thus probably isn't worth the effort.


That is how your world works, but look around. Your race certainly hasn't reached its potential. It could certainly be a lot better than it is. The way to go about this is to change the way the next generation is brought up, and by doing so, the generations to come after them. You do have something to keep people from doing exactly what they want, your police forces and the threat of prison. That level of fear is enough... There's no need to manipulate children as well. Of course, crime might well drop dramatically if you could eliminate its causes, rather than trying to contain the result. It might also drop if you eliminated some of the silly laws your society makes up.


Schools are another thing that could certainly be improved, especially in the areas of critical thinking, logic and philosophy. A lot of children grow up with no real idea how to do these things, and end up not doing it when it's clearly greatly needed.


Of course, you can't usually tell what people are like when you first meet them, you can figure out a certain amount by the way they look, the way they interact with others, what they're wearing, etc... Still, appearances are deceiving because people assume too much. The only way you can discover what someone is like is by getting to know them, and watching carefully. It's a risk all humans have to take if they want any kind of relationship with anyone.


One might ask at this point, why did Damien do the things he did? What motivated him to do so?


Souls existed with other life forms before humans, some on your own planet, many elsewhere. Even inanimate things like rocks occasionally, but that gets old pretty quickly.


It is often easier to say than do. But physical events do not have to affect you personally if you choose not to let them. Just understanding that they are necessary and serve a purpose is enough for some people to ignore them completely. You need not be sat home alone every day if you don't want that. Go out and chat to someone, make some new friends. It isn't especially difficult. You must have hobbies, are there are enough clubs and social activities out there to cater to virtually anything.


You are mistaken in believing there are people that don't deserve a happy ending. If they did not, they would not get one, and I would not have created them in the first place. Of course, physical experiences are what they are, and all of them, however terrible will come to an end.


-----Original Message-----


From: Complaints Department [mailto:Address removed by anti spam software]

Sent: 23 May 2008 11:49

To: God

Subject: FW: Growing up and being attached


Well, because nobody's ever going to love me. Not as I am anyway...


And why should they, there's nothing to love really. I can't help but act like who I am, even humans can change their own thought processes. Angel's just can't do that unless we're in love, and that's not going to happen for me...


Well, it takes about 4 days in Earth time to get used to being alive and usually we experiment by creating simple creatures that have a lifespan of only a few hours to live in, so if we can't leave them by our own will they'll die and we'll be released anyway. Just a matter of practice really.


Yeah those angels really exist, but there are much nicer ones too. The problem is (taking Michael as an example), his compassion basically involves leaving me to do what I want rather than actually trying to help...


I picked out examples that served the purpose yes... I couldn't have really said there are worse than Raphael and quoted nice ones at you now could I? The problem is nobody likes me for me, they try to cheer me up and make me happy, or try to make me feel satisfied by getting me to accomplish something. Then they puke on me which doesn't make it any better.


I have met a considerable number of angels. Usually they see me as a sort of challenge, like in the try to make Camael smile game. The young ones especially like that. Every human I've spoken too at Beachy Head so far I see on the news soon after, having thrown themselves off the cliff.


Love and light are things that affect other people,

Camael


Signature - I'm not always this depressed... Except when I feel, think or do anything really...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://tinyurl.com/4hopvv

Camael want some cake?