Friday, May 09, 2008

To: God
Re: Memories

So aliens do exist? How come we’ve never been able to detect them? How is it that they can come and watch us but we don’t even know they exist? What are they like?


When souls are reborn into another life, why do they have to forget everything? Surely it would be easier for you and everyone else if we could just remember everything so it would speed up the whole process of having these experiences rather than spending our whole lives thinking about what we’re doing here and having experiences that don’t really matter?


There’s something I’m going to ask about because I need to find out what’s right. In the Bible it seems like everyone lived for ages. There are loads of bits where it says people lived to be well over 100. Obviously, that can’t be possible, can it?


Now that I go back and look it up in the Bible, the story you told me about Raphael, it says that Tobias lived to be 127. I can’t imagine Raphael restoring someone’s sight like that. I can’t imagine Raphael doing anything good full stop.


All the stories in the Bible are a lie as well about you smiting your enemies?


Dad never used to be like he is now. After Mum died, it was years before he found anyone else. He was with his first girlfriend after Mum for four years before they split up, but after they split he started being like he is now having girlfriends too young to have the relationship last. I’ve given up now trying to keep track of the name of his current girlfriend because they change too often.


Speaking of men with too many girlfriends, I saw Damien in town today, which I really could have done without. He doesn’t remember anything about what happened that night at the club. Michelle’s still not talking to him after what happened. That does make me happy a little bit, even if it’s the type of happiness that makes me feel guilty later for enjoying his suffering. I just don’t want anything to do with Damien, and it annoys me when he sees me out and about he does everything he can to talk to me when I’m doing everything I can to just ignore him. I think he honestly believes that there’s going to be something he can do to make it up to me, but it’s too late for that. I hate to think how long him and Michelle, as well as the other girlfriend, were going on before I found out.


Gabriel, I could tell you were dying to tell me. I’m sure you would have told me anyway. I didn’t want to know, and I was right. It was much worse than I thought it was, although from what I’ve heard about Jesus, it does suddenly all make sense. He took after his father, didn’t he?


Furthermore, Jesus wasn't the son of God. He was your son.


You should have predicted what would happen. If you have sex with someone, what do you expect? I guess it just serves you right that people still remember Jesus 2008 years later when you were hoping everyone would forget.


Doesn’t Michael ever get jealous of you…doing things with other people? I can’t even imagine how you two got together. No offence, but you don’t seem the type of girl someone as nice as Michael would go for.


-Poppy


No comments: