Sunday, May 04, 2008

To: God
Re: George Bush and someone else just as bad

You’re not helping! I don’t want to experience any of this! Everything just seems to go wrong for me. I don’t remember the last time I really enjoyed myself. You seem so sure that after all this I would regret doing something like that. Right and wrong don’t exist! Part of me is still clinging onto my sense of sanity and compassion and staying sensible. The other half is just about ready to go out and do whatever I want, and you’re making that half more and more dominant with each new email you send.


I was going to ask whether Raphael could really be that heartless, but after reading his response, I guess he is. I’ll get onto that later though. If I start on that now, I won’t stop.


It’s not like George Bush is going to be around for that much longer anyway. I’m beginning to learn that all men are idiots. All the men I know at the moment are scum. Dad pretty much ignores me when his girlfriend is around and Damien is only worried about when he’s going to have sex next. Then there’s that angel who I’m not going to talk about by name because he doesn’t deserve it. I so wanted Hilary Clinton to win. What America needs is a woman with an actual brain to run it for a few years. Doesn’t look like she will now though. I guess that people without brains aren’t going to vote for someone with brains, let alone a woman. That’s probably how Bush got to be president in the first place. Of course, it would be different if Clinton was young and sexy.


Okay, this is something that’s been making me wonder: humans dedicate themselves to things too. What makes them different to angels? YOU were my purpose in life for eighteen years. Just deciding on a new purpose isn’t going to be easy.


The person this next part is directed to knows who he is. I’d call him ‘angel’, but angels are supposed to be good people, and he’s definitely not. When he starts calling me by my name, maybe I’ll start calling him by his.


You can just consider yourself lucky that there are a few million miles between us! If I knew where Gabriel was, I’d go out there right now, get your trout from her and put it in the blender!


I’d have no choice but to live with it if Gabriel decided to keep the money. My life is screwed up enough as it is anyway. Do you really think my life could get much worse? I might have been there when it all started, but I’m not the one who’s heartless enough to steal money from charity. If Gabriel did, would YOU be able to live with it? Well, I already know the answer to that question. As long as you get your trout back, you don’t care about anyone else.


Not all humans are that bad. Just as you’re demonstrating that not all angels are that good. What gives you the right to talk about morals? I would never steal money from charity. The thought would never even cross my mind. You’ve stolen 50 million pounds from people who are generous and want to try and help their fellow humans. You are a spineless, selfish coward who is going to make thousands of other people suffer because you want your bloody fish back, like some two year old with their cuddly toy.


You angels think we humans are cute, eh? If you don't stop soon, you're going to have to start rethinking that.


-Poppy


No comments: