Saturday, May 03, 2008

To: Poppy
Re: Angels, Trout and Evil


Well, angels visit much more often than you might think. There are usually a few on Earth at any given time, having one experience or another. Angels, like all other souls choose what they do, I do not force it upon them. They're simply called Angels (in your language) as a name for those that dedicate themselves to such extremes for their lifetimes, which are several times your own.


As to why they're together, well, opposites attract as well as similarities. Whether she's a 'bad' influence on him all depends on what you think bad is, and even then, it's only one persons opinion. Just like Raphael and his trout, one person might see the fish as entirely unimportant, while another sees it as the meaning of life. He'll move on though, eventually.


Well, to be honest, I don't mind what angels and humans do to each other. Everybody wants to think of me as a judgemental God who says one thing is bad and another good... But I created it all, therefore, it is all necessary. I expect Michael will stop Gabriel before she calls Raphael's bluff entirely though. To be honest, I think Gabriel's just taking the piss with her demands, the only one she could really want is number 2.


Money is bits of paper and metal, it is not the root of any or all evil. The 'evil' that plagues human beings comes from human beings.


Sorry to break down even more of your beliefs, but no, purgatory does not exist. Since there is no sin, there is no punishment. When I said M_ses hasn't returned to me yet, I meant that he had not returned to being a part of our consciousness. This is the process of individuals dying and returning to the source, like a raindrop returning to the ocean. At that point, the individual is melded with the others that make me up, and his experiences become ours. It is the eventual fate (and birthplace) of all souls. M_ses hasn't returned because he chooses not to, he chooses to punish himself. We do not prevent him (or anyone else for that matter).


To answer your question regarding why M_ses created the first two commandments, in the Bible M_ses said that there should be no God but me and that they should not idolise him. What it doesn't mention is that at a later point when M_ses felt he had enough power, he intended to tell the populace that he was God.


Sadly, the bible was written by people who wanted to control the populace, not enlighten them. There are bit's in it that are true, but certainly not on the scale of a book or even a chapter. Maybe a paragraph or so, here and there. No more than any other book, Hitler's "Mein Kampf" actually has more reasonable information in it...


Well, as you might know your own military forces tend to use codenames for special ops, threats and certain weapons, and "HarryPotter" was the codename the Angels use for "imminent annihilation". More a computer error than anything. Because your message was for forwarding from the Angels to myself, it was taken as something much more serious than it was. No real harm done though, our boy Raphael managed to stop the system in time.


To answer your final question, I am no more against homosexuality than I am against heterosexuality, which is to say, not at all. Humans are arrogant indeed if they think I care enough about their genitals to throw them in hell for their misuse.


-----Original Message-----

From: Complaints Department [mailto:Address removed by anti spam software]

Sent: 3 May 2008 22:03

To: God

Subject: FW: Angels, the good book and the bad book


Well it's begun. Getting the 300 Cabbages was easy enough, but in hopes of getting to Michael I have had my agents begin stealing money from children's charities and Cancer research institutes. I figure if I do have to hand it to Gabriel, Michael will be appalled with her if she keeps it and will make her cancel the deal, because I won't tell them exactly what was stolen from where if they don't.


As to use of the trout for Gabriel's disgusting activities I will have to agree if she doesn't back down. I'm pretty sure she will though, because of where the cash is coming from. So as long as Michael forces the issue or I find her first, I think everything's going to be ok. Well, I am anyway.


And to the human thing that is communicating on the other side of this conversation, if you must mention such a disgraceful book please use underscores. Your world could have been annihilated if I hadn't remembered my trout was on it and stopped the countdown.


Love, light and trout,

Raphael

No comments: