Friday, July 11, 2008

To: Poppy
Re: Loss

I was of course, referring to everyone when I said that people will end up out of your life. Death is something almost any human with a relationship to others has to deal with. It's not usually possible for someone to see the reason why someone's soul chooses to move on, but it's generally because either they've had enough of the experience they're having, or because they want to be a catalyst for someone else's experience.


Some people tend to be loners, or at least, somewhat introverted. Nothing wrong in that. Having a small group of close friends can be better than having a large group of acquaintances, so this is what the shyer amongst you tend to aim for. Still, there are always new people, new experiences. No reason to rely on a specific personality to make you happy, and as you're discovering, it can be quite damaging to do so. Making friends is not something that can generally be forced, it just happens when you find someone you click with and spend time with them.


Not being good at dealing with people dying is something you're certainly not alone in. At least, in the human race. So of course, your race has to make up silly means of getting rid of the body. Why on Earth do you bury your dead in the cold earth to be devoured? Who thought that would be a good and respectful thing to do? Or burning it until it turns to ash? Seems very foolish turning your bodies into fertiliser when they could be put to far better use.


It is not possible to say what would have been happening now if your Mum were still here, simply because your choices are what define the future. Nevertheless, it seems likely that you would have been happier. I still say though, that it is your reaction to such things that makes you unhappy, not the things themselves.


Losing the Christian religion is only the loss of false beliefs. So in reality, it's not a loss at all. Losing it could even be said to be a gain in itself in fact, because it means you're one step closer to the truth.


If you cannot sleep, you should try to process your feelings when awake. You do this simply by playing back any event that provoked an emotional response (one that still affects you now) in your mind. In this way, you can process these feelings before you try to sleep.


Well, that last paragraph to me certainly shows the strength of your feelings. That's something you might want to work on, it's not good for humans to rely on each other so strongly. That's usually what happens I know, but still it would be better to simply love without need. Despite most human examples to the contrary, this is in fact possible.


-----Original Message-----


From: Complaints Department [mailto:Address removed by anti spam software]

Sent: 09 July 2008 14:59

To: God

Subject: FW: Control


Oh I see, trying to make chemicals flow through their blood. I remember once on Earth someone offered me a little pill they called 'E'. Said it would make me happy. Yeah real likely... I took it, and it went straight down... My windpipe. Somehow it got lodged there, and kept occasionally blocking and unblocking my air supply. Took me two hours to die that time. Was a record for me then.


You've had the opportunity yes, but not the motivation to attempt it properly. Human's can be happy by accepting what's happening, rather than trying to do things they like to balance it out, or simply trying to suppress their feelings. You can only process them, and it's a different thing. Not so for angels, but it works for those who can choose their feelings.


Well, in your future lives, (which you'll get to choose long before me incidentally) you'll be able to chose the broad outline of them before you start. So if you want to be happier you can be. By the time I get that chance my soul will probably not want to do an awful lot. I'll just return to the source, if the source will have me that is. Probably it'll turn around and say, "sorry, you're life's not needed..."


Of course, you don't have to wait. You can decide to love something that won't die now if you like. Maybe a teddy bear or something. Of course, if I did that you could guarantee it would be stolen, defecated on and burnt...


Love and light are things that affect other people,

Camael


Signature - I'm not always this depressed... Except when I feel, think or do anything really...

No comments: