Tuesday, April 29, 2008

To: God
Re: Marriage and Virginity

Now that you mention it, I suppose that it does make sense that’s why people say that when something bad happens (Of course, not that I’ve ever said that, with the third commandment being there).


So, you’re saying that if I did choose to go out there and do what I’d like with Damien, the worst that could happen is that they’d throw me in prison? I know that’s a bad thing, but knowing now that Damien’s not going to Hell, the temptation is getting harder to resist. I know you say we shouldn’t give in to temptation, but how willing are you to make an exception? But then, doing those kinds of things wouldn’t really represent the person I want to be.


So you’re more against marriage than divorce, huh? Now that I think about it, is that why nuns aren’t allowed to get married? Because they follow you so much they would never get married?


But then that doesn’t really make sense, since nuns have to stay celibate too, but now you say that sex before marriage isn’t such a bad thing after all. If I’m honest, I can’t really say that I haven’t been tempted before, but I’ve got to resist temptation. Still, I’m not in any rush to go out there and do it, even now you say it’s not that bad. Especially not with 'two very attractive and well-sized males'.


And on a related matter, I think I’m going to have to take a holiday very soon. I’m not really sure where, but I just know it’s got to be outside of a mile from where I live, if you get what I’m talking about.


-Poppy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poppy i have read your letters to God and all i can say is wow you are so lucky to get a response. I have been preying to the bugger for twenty years and don't hear a peep! When you talk to him again could you ask him something for me? Could you ask him where my phone is? I think the battery has gone because i keep calling it and don't hear anything. Oh and its also nice to find out Gabriel is a girl! Girl Power!!!!