Wednesday, October 29, 2008


To: Poppy
Re: Death and Chatting

Well, you might not agree with everything Gabriel's got in mind, but don't forget it's usually for a good cause nowadays. Michael's influence makes sure of that. Still, even if she's watching you and metaphorically licking her lips, that doesn't actually do any harm does it?

Now, onto Damien...

For starters at least he knows about Jack properly now. It's also nice that he's managed to express how he feels to you, when a build-up of emotions that strong is trapped it can do untold damage. Talking about it relieves the pressure somewhat, and it's given him plenty to think about. Of course, it won't do him any good in the long run unless he decides to do something about his situation. He has the motivation now though, so he has a better chance than he did. He knows you understand some of what he feels too, so he's got someone to open up to.

Damien's got another problem too which is draining him, and that is that he's spreading his energy too thin. Bad enough that he has two girlfriends, but to have to keep them secret from each other, watching exactly what he says all the time and with a baby too...

He wanted to know what happens when you die, and there are some different answers. Most of the time, if it's by suicide the soul goes through the exact same life, altering tiny bits to get a different perspective on things. For this reason, it's usually best to avoid because you're only going to end up redoing all this again. As a generic guide to death, the following happens in fairly short order:

a) The soul is separated from the physical body.

b) Memories of all previous lives are reintegrated with the soul.

c) The soul evaluates the life it's just finished, and makes one of three choices:

- It can redo the life, as previously mentioned.

- It can take on a different life.

- It can reunite with the source.

The first two are fairly self explanatory, choosing the third means the soul will cease to exist as a separate entity and it's experiences will be merged fully with mine.

It is funny about surnames. Names are supposed to define you as an individual, but they change when you get married or whenever you feel like it. In a situation like that, does nobody consider scrapping both surnames and coming up with a new one? Still, it's a nice gesture to have your name included in the baby, although given the amount of names she's got and your society's tendency to pick on children for the slightest difference... Well, I expect she'll have to grow up quite fast.

Be waiting for you upon your return. I'm sure we'll be eager to hear all about it!

-----Original Message-----

From: Complaints Department [mailto:Address removed by anti spam software]

Sent: 10th October 2008 20:02

To: God

Subject: FW: Life and Living

Well, if they live in fear of doing the things that are wrong that's not so bad is it? Besides, they all just come back here and get reincarnated or whatever, you can't really do any wrong. You can only decide on what's good for you, and for your society.

Anyways, to the important bit. Oh WOW you put on quite a show! I'll send you the latest DVD's in the post. They prove conclusively that this quote from you - "It’s not because I’m some sex crazed maniac" is not true.

Oh, two days from now will be Halloween, and I have a small request. Can you dress up as a devil for Jack? I know it's short notice but that'd be so great!

a) Ok, just cause you haven't purposely tried it yet doesn't mean you won't. After all:

b) Wow!

c) Oh yes!

It's important to note you said b) and c) very often during your wedding night and honeymoon! Also, were you trying for a record in places to do it? Not to mention this morning, shower AND bedroom? Poppy?! What would the angels say? Ha!

I love to say I told you so (one of my hobbies, actually), but I'll just say it once. "I told you so!"

I'll leave it to you to describe exactly what happened, unless you'd prefer if I did it? Thought not...

Well hey, I thought I did a good job on your makeup. Good thing you cried in a way, looked better after I redid it. I have to admit though, I did like your wedding dress. Pity it was a bit long, but the top half was very sexy. Almost makes me want to get married (yeah right whatever).

Heh, we got you to the wedding on time didn't we? It was great wasn't it? You enjoyed the hen night (and I already know Jack enjoyed his stag night!) didn't you?

That was you being quiet?! Oh my, Poppy, I must see what you're like when you let yourself go! Speaking of that, how'd you enjoy the kissing? Again I don't mean the lips on your face... Yeah, we saw.

1)

a) Ok so I got that bit...

b) Covered by a)

c) That's just it, it's a question of making love unconditional.

2) Well I'm disappointed. I brought that tape measure especially for you and you never felt me up. I mean measured me!

3) Ok... Didn't flash anyone. No police busting in or anything...

4) There's no reason it shouldn't make you smile. You love him!

I = Angel = Can't die.

Love, light and medical experiments,

Gabriel

Signature - There'll be time for explanations later. And hopefully, some sex!

ps. Poppy you were fantastic! Really were. I'm so proud!

No comments: